On August 16th I celebrated my birthday at my aunt's house in Lloret with my family.
The 18 of August I traveled to Almeria with my parents, my grandmother and my cousin to saw the rest of the family who does no live here.
In Almeria, went with my parents and my family to restaurant for lunch and we visited the cities round village there are very interesting and nice. Also, I went with my cousin and my friends to shopping, went to a pub and the pool there are entertaining and funny. We returned on 27 August at six o’clock to Granollers I was sad.
In Granollers I went to the party of Granollers with my friends, I went to the pool, to the beach, to the shopping. Also, my parents and I went to Andorra, there are a nice and important place.
The rest of the holiday I have been in granollers with my friends or my family.
This summer has been one of the best, there are fantastic summer.
I'm Marta Coronado. I'm fourteen years old and I live in Barcelona.
I live in a flat in Granollers with my parents. I don't have brothers or sisters.
I'm tall, thin and have brown hair. I have green eyes and wear glasses.
My birthaday is on 16 of August.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada